The members of CNBLUE proved that they too are multi-talented idol stars.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’ which aired on June 17th drew in a total of 36.2% viewer ratings, while ‘Gentlemen’s Class’ drew in 16.6%, together totaling 52.8%.
Both dramas happen to air on the weekend, making CNBLUE fans squeal in delight as they can monitor both series back to back.
Minhyuk plays the role of Cha Sae Kwang, the younger brother of Kim Nam Joo in ‘You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly’, effortlessly pulling off the ‘bad boy’ image. He also displays his sense of humor interacting with actor Kwak Dong Yeon, and shows his more romantic side as he acts alongside Oh Yeon Seo.
Kang Minhyuk made his small-screen debut with SBS ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl‘ and also took on a role in MBC‘s ‘Heartstrings‘. He is earning praise for his stable and natural acting abilities, especially in his current drama series.
Fellow group member Lee Jong Hyun who first tried his hand at acting through film ‘Acoustic‘ alongside Minhyuk has made his own small-screen debut through ‘Gentlemen’s Class’. Jonghyun plays the role of 19 year old Colin who crosses over to Korea to find his father.
In related news, CNBLUE will be releasing their third Japanese single ‘Come On‘ on August 1st.
Source & Image: SportsDongA via Nate
- jung hyun cnblue